The R&D tax credit is an excellent tool to accomplish cash goals by recouping current and previous-year(s) expenses for ongoing and completed, qualified projects. Taxpayers of any size that design, develop, or improve products or processes are eligible for the credit.
Get the credit that has saved our clients an average of $134,000 in taxes over a three-year period.
Use our free, no obligation, R&D calculator to see how big your R&D Tax Credit can be. Get your credit estimate without entering your email address!
- Defining Technology Solutions & Product Specifications
- Market research, ‘Sandbox’ Ideation of Use Case & Product-Market Fit
- Systems & Architecture Design for Product Development
- Development of Integrations between Developed Products and Other Platforms, API’s, etc.
- Writing of Source Code (Back End Development)
- Development of Automation and/or Artificial Intelligence
- Testing a Applications, Architecture, Workflow for Efficiency or Functionality
- Engineering or Hardware Retooling
User Experience (UX)
- Design of Interfaces That Leverage Proprietary Database(s), Workflow, and other Proprietary Products
- Iterative Design Based on Market Research & Testing
- Design to Improve Functionality, Efficiency, and Speed of Application, API Integrations, and/or Dashboards